Fashion designers, furniture designers and interior designers alike pay close attention to color trends to ensure their work is timely and fresh. Pantone has announced their Spring 2010 color trend report just in time for New York Fashion Week.
The top colors for women’s fashion for spring 2010:
* Turquoise: PANTONE 15-5519
* Tomato Purée: PANTONE 18-1661
* Fusion Coral: PANTONE 16-1543
* Violet: PANTONE 16-3320
* Tuscany: PANTONE 16-1219
* Aurora: PANTONE 12-0642
* Amparo Blue: PANTONE 18-3945
* Pink Champagne: PANTONE 12-1107
* Dried Herb: PANTONE 17-0627
* Eucalyptus: PANTONE 15-0513
To view the full report which includes interviews and sketches from some of the top fashion designers in the business, CLICK HERE.