So you’re at student attending Neocon 2012? Well what could possibly be there that’s catered just for you? In a word: plenty!
- Career Bootcamp– Want to dominate the workforce you’ll soon be entering? Don’t worry because we’ve got you covered! Insider advice will give you a leg up on building your career.
- Student Speaker– The creator of the boutique hotel concept, Ian Schrager will share his knowledge and experiences throughout his years in the Industry.
- Student Design Charrette– You don’t want to miss watching your peers compete in the first ever “non-tech” Design charrette. Teams will work from 9:30 am to 3 pm on Tuesday, June 12. Stop in and watch them work!
- ASID Career Exchange– Sharpen your networking skills with this event aimed at students and recent grads. You’ll rub elbows with top Industry professionals who will provide you advice and answer your questions about their companies.
- Student Project Display– Get inspired by your peers! Work created by students from over 25 different schools will be on display on the 7th floor of Merchandise Mart.